For traveling in Nepal you will be require following equipments and clothing;
Down Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Long Sleeved shirt, Jumper or Fleecy Jacket, T-shirts, Trekking shoes/boots, socks, rucksack, gloves, sun block for lips, sunglasses/goggles, nylon wind pants, water bottles, sewing kit, first aid kit, flashlight, swiss army knife, towel and toiletries.
- T – shirts
- Hiking shorts
- Full sleeves shirts
- Long light weight cotton pants
- Fleece or wool pants (seasonal)
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants.
- Insulated pants / nylon windbreaker
- Light and expedition weight thermal tops.
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Waterproof shell jacket
- Down jacket
- Light warm fleece hat / woolen hat
- Sun hat
- Lightweight gloves.
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer (seasonal).
- Hiking boots
- Light and comfortable camp shoes
- Thin, lightweight inner socks.
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks
- Down Sleeping bag
- Trekking bag / Duffle bag ( to carry for the porter )
- Day pack ( to carry with the trekkers to put the things required during the day time )
- Large plastic bags ( to keep items dry inside the trekking bag )
- Water bottle
- Head lamp with spare bulb and batteries
- Trekking poles
- Personal medicine box
- Sunglasses with UV protection.
- Books, dairy, pen, walkman and any other game instruments
Toiletries and Personal Hygiene
- Quick drying small towel
- Toothbrush / paste
- Face and body moisturizer
- Sun block for lips
- Tissues / toilet rolls
- Wet wipes
- Feminine hygiene products
- Anti bacterial hands wash