For traveling in Nepal you will be require following equipments and clothing;
Down Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Long Sleeved shirt, Jumper or Fleecy Jacket, T-shirts, Trekking shoes/boots, socks, rucksack, gloves, sun block for lips, sunglasses/goggles, nylon wind pants, water bottles, sewing kit, first aid kit, flashlight, swiss army knife, towel and toiletries.
– T – shirts
– Hiking shorts
– Full sleeves shirts
– Long light weight cotton pants
– Fleece or wool pants (seasonal)
– Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants.
– Insulated pants / nylon windbreaker
– Light and expedition weight thermal tops.
– Fleece jacket or pullover
– Waterproof shell jacket
– Down jacket
– Light warm fleece hat / woolen hat
– Sun hat
– Lightweight gloves.
– Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer (seasonal).
– Hiking boots
– Light and comfortable camp shoes
– Thin, lightweight inner socks.
– Thick, warm wool hiking socks
– Down Sleeping bag
– Trekking bag / Duffle bag ( to carry for the porter )
– Day pack ( to carry with the trekkers to put the things required during the day time )
– Large plastic bags ( to keep items dry inside the trekking bag )
– Water bottle
– Head lamp with spare bulb and batteries
– Trekking poles
– Personal medicine box
– Sunglasses with UV protection.
– Books, dairy, pen, walkman and any other game instruments
Toiletries and Personal Hygiene
– Quick drying small towel
– Toothbrush / paste
– Face and body moisturizer
– Sun block for lips
– Tissues / toilet rolls
– Wet wipes
– Feminine hygiene products
– Antibacterial hands wash
Best anti-theft backpacks for travel (Nepal is mostly safe but a little precaution doesn’t harm.)
Travel camera backpack (if you are interested in photography)