- Best long distance trekking in the world, Explore the wonderful landscape naturally blessed Annapurna region.
- Enjoy marvelous Ariel view of the Annapurna 1 (8091 m) and Dhaulagiri (8167 m) Gangapurna Peak, Thorong Peak, Pisang Peak, and other high Himalayas.
- Great view of the world deepest Kaligandaki George. Massif sunrise mountains view, different people and their diverse cultures.
- Crossing Throng La pass 5416 m and reach to explore the Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage place Muktinath temple,
- Natural bath in the hot spring. Enjoy the massif sunrise view of the Himalayas from Ghorepani and Poonhill.
- Opportunity to explore encircle Annapurna Mountain range in Himalaya, Enjoy with the scenic view with numerous Mountain from the highest Thorong-la pass (5416m/17769ft)
- Experience of Tibetan plateau, several long fresh waterfalls, gigantic cliffs, terrace, different people homeland with own custom and culture
- .Visit freshwater glacier like Gangapurna Lake, Ice Lake, Tilicho Lake Dhumba Lake
Day1: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day2: Sightseeing & Preparation – B
Day3: Drive to Besisahar and trek to Khudi (820m) – B.L.D
Day4: Trek to Bahundanda (7 hours) – B.L.D
Day5: Baundanda to Chamje (1410m) 5-6 hrs – B.L.D
Day6: Chamje to Bagarchhap (2160m) 5 hrs– B.L.D
Day7: Bagarchhap to Chame (2630m) 5 hrs– B.L.D
Day8: Trek to Pisang (3,240m) – B.L.D
Day9: Trek to Manang (3,540m) – B.L.D
Day10: A day to rest and acclimatize in Manang – B.L.D
Day11: Trek to Yak Kharka (4,018m) – B.L.D
Day12: Trek to Phedi (4,450m) – B.L.D
Day13: Trek to Muktinath (3,800m) – B.L.D
Day14: Rest Day at Muktinath (3800m) – B.L.D
Day15: Trek to Kalopani (2,010m) – B.L.D
Day16: Trek to Tatopani (1,190m) 6-7 hrs – B.L.D
Day17: Trek to Ghorepani (2,750m) – B.L.D
Day18: Morning hike to Poon Hill (3,210m) and trek to Tadapani (1,460m) – B.L.D
Day19: Tadapani to Pokhara via Ghandruk 5 – 6 hrs trek, 1 hr. drive – B.L.D
Day20: Drive/Flight to Kathmandu – B
(Note: B.L.D, Plan Including / B: Breakfast, L: Lunch & D: Dinner.)