- Best long distance trekking in the world, Explore the wonderful landscape naturally blessed Annapurna region.
- Enjoy marvelous Ariel view of the Annapurna 1 (8091 m) and Dhaulagiri (8167 m) Gangapurna Peak, Thorong Peak, Pisang Peak, and other high Himalayas.
- Great view of the world deepest Kaligandaki George. Massif sunrise mountains view, different people and their diverse cultures.
- Crossing Throng La pass 5416 m and reach to explore the Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage place Muktinath temple,
- Natural bath in the hot spring. Enjoy the massif sunrise view of the Himalayas from Ghorepani and Poonhill.
- Opportunity to explore encircle Annapurna Mountain range in Himalaya, Enjoy with the scenic view with numerous Mountain from the highest Thorong-la pass (5416m/17769ft)
- Experience of Tibetan plateau, several long fresh waterfalls, gigantic cliffs, terrace, different people homeland with own custom and culture
- .Visit freshwater glacier like Gangapurna Lake, Ice Lake, Tilicho Lake Dhumba Lake
Day1: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day2: Sightseeing & Preparation – B
Day3: Drive to Besisahar and trek to Khudi (820m) – B.L.D
Day4: Trek to Bahundanda (7 hours) – B.L.D
Day5: Baundanda to Chamje (1410m) 5-6 hrs – B.L.D
Day6: Chamje to Bagarchhap (2160m) 5 hrs– B.L.D
Day7: Bagarchhap to Chame (2630m) 5 hrs– B.L.D
Day8: Trek to Pisang (3,240m) – B.L.D
Day9: Trek to Manang (3,540m) – B.L.D
Day10: A day to rest and acclimatize in Manang – B.L.D
Day11: Trek to Yak Kharka (4,018m) – B.L.D
Day12: Trek to Phedi (4,450m) – B.L.D
Day13: Trek to Muktinath (3,800m) – B.L.D
Day14: Rest Day at Muktinath (3800m) – B.L.D
Day15: Trek to Kalopani (2,010m) – B.L.D
Day16: Trek to Tatopani (1,190m) 6-7 hrs – B.L.D
Day17: Trek to Ghorepani (2,750m) – B.L.D
Day18: Morning hike to Poon Hill (3,210m) and trek to Tadapani (1,460m) – B.L.D
Day19: Tadapani to Pokhara via Ghandruk 5 – 6 hrs trek, 1 hr. drive – B.L.D
Day20: Drive/Flight to Kathmandu – B
(Note: B.L.D, Plan Including / B: Breakfast, L: Lunch & D: Dinner.)
1. How difficult is trek to Annapurna Circuit and how can we prepare?
Trekking to Annapurna Circuit is an easy trek as compared to others. And our company also provides well skilled guides and potters to help you during the trek. People with weak ankles, lungs, hearts problems may suffer more difficulty on trekking. Well preparation is needed for every trek.
2. What about safety measurements and altitude sickness do the guides and porters have their insurance in Annapurna Circuit trek?
Worrying for safety measurements? Our guides having long experience are much professional for handling such issues with various means of safety measurements. For common health issues like: headache, common cold, diarrhea, vomiting, we provide you first aid medicines. In case of being sick in the mountain, Sunrise Adventure Trek will make proper arrangements rescue by helicopter, for this you should have better travel insurance. If our guide and porters may suffer from sickness, they have also travel and medical insurance and we will also rescue by helicopter.
3. What about guide & porter, do they have well training?
Guides and potters provided to our guests had complete accomplishment of several trainings required for their professions by the Ministry of Nepal Tourism. Having well experience in tourism sector as a guide or potter, make easy to explain all the information required for trekking and can create very familiar environment to the guests.
4. What about communication system during trek?
As all the porters and guides are well certified by the Ministry of Nepal tourism they can easily understand and speak English languages during the trek. On the other hand, we can also provide you guides and potters according to your own understanding languages.
5. Do I need to give tips to guide and potter and if how much?
It’s difficult to mention about tipping which is up to your happiness, but guides and potters do expect the tips at the end of the trip. However, normally people can give minimum 10% of their total payment to the guide and porter.
6. What kind of food, drinking water and accommodation do we have on Annapurna Circuit trek?
Trek to Annapurna Circuit with Sunrise Adventure Trek includes trekking lodges or guest houses as accommodation with twin bed sharing room, if you are in a group and if you are solo traveler, you have private room. Regarding meals, we will have some options to choose like: continental foods, Italian, Indian and Chinese cuisine etc. For drinking water, you can buy the mineral bottles or safe drinking water from hotel either you can bring water tablets.
7. How many hours should I walk per day and what happened if I am a slow walker in the group?
Normally, we have to walk around 5 to 7 hours per day, if you are slow in walk the team leader will professionally manage to you walking with our assistance guide and potter.