- Chepang Hill (1945) meter is an unexplored beautiful hillside of Chitwan lies on the Mahabharata range north from Chitwan National Park (one of the indigenous communities of Nepal).
- From the hilltop & Gadi historical sight, we can enjoy the mountain sunrise and sunset view including 8000 meter Himalayas: Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Manaslu and Ganesh Himal. People of Chepang culture have their own customs beliefs and language. People live their life by hunting, fishing & gathering jungle products.
Day 1: Arrival & Transfer to Hotel-1,350m/4,428ft
Day 2: Kathmandu sightseeing, trek briefing and preparation – B
Day 3: Drive Kathmandu –Hudi Khola and Trek to Hattibang(1700m) – B.L.D
Day 4: Hike to serai chuli (1945m) and Trek to Chepang Gaun – B.L.D
Day 5: Rest and explore Chepang Gaun – B.L.D
Day 6: Trek Chepang Gaun – Upper Dang Gadi (1275m) – B.L.D
Day 7: Trek Upper Dang Gadi - Chitwan (355m) – B.L.D
Day 8: Drive Chitwan – Kathmandu – B.L.D
Day 9: Farewell and Departure – B
(Note: B.L.D, Plan Including / B: Breakfast, L: Lunch & D: Dinner.)
1. How difficult is trek to Chepang and how can we prepare?
Trek to Chepang is an easy trek as compared to others. And our company also provides well skilled guides and potters to help you during the trek. People with weak ankles, lungs, hearts problems may suffer more difficulty on trekking. Well preparation is needed for every trek.
2. What about safety measurements and altitude sickness do the guides and porters have their insurance in Chepang trek?
Worrying for safety measurements? Our guides having long experience are much professional for handling such issues with various means of safety measurements. For common health issues like: headache, common cold, diarrhea, vomiting, we provide you first aid medicines. In case of being sick in the mountain, Sunrise Adventure Trek will make proper arrangements rescue by helicopter, for this you should have better travel insurance. If our guide and porters may suffer from sickness, they have also travel and medical insurance and we will also rescue by helicopter.
3. What about guide & porter, do they have well training?
Guides and potters provided to our guests had complete accomplishment of several trainings required for their professions by the Ministry of Nepal Tourism. Having well experience in the tourism sector as a guide or potter, make easy to explain all the information required for trekking and can create a very familiar environment to the guests.
4. What about communication system during trek?
As all the porters and guides are well certified by the Ministry of Nepal tourism they can easily understand and speak English languages during the trek. On the other hand, we can also provide you guides and potters according to your own understanding languages.
5. Do I need to give tips to guide and potter and if how much?
It’s difficult to mention about tipping which is up to your happiness, but guides and potters do expect the tips at the end of the trip. However, normally people can give minimum 10% of their total payment to the guide and porter.
6. What kind of food, drinking water and accommodation do we have on Chepang trek?
Trek to Chepang with Sunrise Adventure Trek includes trekking lodges or guest houses as accommodation with twin bed sharing room, if you are in a group and if you are solo traveler, you have private room. Regarding meals, we will have some options to choose like: continental foods, Italian, Indian and Chinese cuisine etc. For drinking water, you can buy the mineral bottles or safe drinking water from hotel either you can bring water tablets.
7. How many hours should I walk per day and what happened if I am a slow walker in the group?
Normally, we have to walk around 5 to 7 hours per day, if you are slow in walk the team leader will professionally manage to you walking with our assistance guide and potter.