- Massif view of mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna ranges. Fishtail. Visit to the world deepest George Kaligandaki George and hidden wilderness.
- View of Rhodendron forest beautiful glaciers, majestic Himalayas.
- High adventure with 2 high passes including French pass 5360 m and Dhampuss pass 5240 m
- Dhaulagiri Base camp situating at an altitude of (4750m\15583ft.) in the Annapurna region offers you the marvelous views of stunning Annapurna ranges.
- Great chance to explore the beautiful floras and faunas including amazing wild habitats. Massif view of mt. Dhaulagiri 8167 m (26795 ft) Annapurna ranges. Fishtail.
Day1: Arrival to Airport
Day2: Sightseeing Tour of Kathmandu – B
Day3: Drive to Beni (11 hrs.) – B.L.D
Day4: Beni to Babiachaur (950m) – B.L.D
Day5: Babiachaur to Dharapani (1400m) – 6 hrs – B.L.D
Day6: Dharapani to Muri (1850m) – B.L.D
Day7: Muri to Baghara (2080m) – B.L.D
Day8: Boghara to Doban (2520m) – 5 hrs – B.L.D
Day9: Doban to Italian Base Camp (3660m) – 7 hrs – B.L.D
Day10: Acclimatization day in Italian Base Camp – B.L.D
Day11: Italian Base Camp to Glacier Camp (4940m) – 4 hrs – B.L.D
Day12: Italian Base Camp to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4750m) – 5 hrs – B.L.D
Day13: Dhaulagiri Base Camp to Hidden Valley (5360m) – B.L.D
Day14: Hidden Valley to Yak Kharka (3680m) – 7 hrs – B.L.D
Day15: Yak Kharka to Marpha (2670m) – 5 hrs – B.L.D
Day16: Marpha to Kalopani (2350m.) – 5 hrs – B.L.D
Day17: Kalopani to Tatopani (1189m) – 6 hrs – B.L.D
Day18: Tatopani to Ghorepani (2,850m/9,350ft): 7 – 8 hours – B.L.D
Day19: Ghorepani to Tadapani (2,700m/8,860ft): 6 – 7 hours – B.L.D
Day20: Trek to Pokhara via Ghandruk 5 – 6 hrs trek, 1 hr. drive – B.L.D
Day21: Back to Kathmandu by bus/car/flight and Evening cultural dinner program – B.D
Day22: Transfer to Airport. Departure, farewell!! – B
(Note: B.L.D, Plan Including / B: Breakfast, L: Lunch & D: Dinner.)