The highlight of Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
- World’s highest Mount Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour offers you excellent views of many mountains over 8000 m height like Mt. Everest (8848m\29028 ft.), Lhotse (8516m\27940ft.), Makalu (8485m\27838 ft.), Kanchenjunga (8586 m\28169 ft.)
- Great chance to explore the wildlife of many endangered species like musk deer, spotted deer, red panda. Enjoy beautiful Sagarmatha national park with lush green rhododendron forest.
- Enjoy amazing “Sherpa” villages offer you a great chance to observe Sherpa people and their culture and the great Himalayas.
- Visit Namche Bazaar which is well known for the local market’s great view of Khumbu icefalls. Tengboche, Dingboche, Everest base camp, Kalapathar with beautiful glaciers.
Why should do EBC helicopter tour?
- Enjoy Ariel view of Mt. Everest 8848 m (29029 ft) Khumbu glaciers, Khumbu valley icefalls, beautiful Gokyo lakes, and Gokyo valley. You can savor those great landscapes in a couple of hours on the same day.
- Close sunrise view of the world’s tallest mountains including Everest, Lhotse 8516 m (27939 ft) Next Nuptse 7861 m (25796 ft) Makalu 8463 m ( 27766 ft) Cho You 8201m (26906 ft) and other dozens of Himalayas.
- Experience with the Sherpa cultures and lifestyle, Namche bazaar, Kalapathar 5550 m. EBC and visit natural UNESCO listed Sagarmatha National park.
- Enjoy the massif view of Mt.Pumori(7161m ), great landscapes, and, Tenzing Hillary airport 2850m, and many more.
Looking for Everest Heli tour?
Morning helicopter flies from Kathmandu to Lukla Airport – Lukla – Pheriche- Everest base camp /Kalapathar – Lukla- Kathmandu.
Next, stay a short time in Kalapathar and fly to Shyanbouche or Lukla and finally fly back to Kathmandu.