- Trek to the famous Everest Base Camp offers you the best peaceful and inspiring surroundings for your Yoga sessions.
- Everest Base Camp Yoga Trek is a great chance to observe the panoramic views of Namche Bazaar and Himalayas. Khumjung Sherpa Village, museums, views of Everest and Khumbu glaciers, EBC , Kalapathar.
- Close views of Ama Dablam and several high Himalayan peaks, Thyangboche monastery, Sherpa heartland. Flexible itinerary including 3 items meals every day.
Trip Summarize –
Everest Base Camp yoga trek is one of the most dramatic and picturesque treks to the Himalayas at an altitude of (5364m\17598 ft.). First flight to Lukla all the trekking and climbing trip is starting from Lukla. Enjoy with stunning views of Namche Bazaar, Khumjung Sherpa Village, museums. Glamorous views of Everest and Khumbu Icefall and hike to Kalapathar. Close views of Ama Dablam and several high Himalayan peaks, Thyangboche monastery, Sherpa heartland. Moreover, explore the local and famous “Sherpa” culture of this region along with their unique cultural and traditions. Observe the amazingly beautiful landscape and wild habitat like musk deer, spotted deer, blue sheep etc. in beautiful rhododendron forest.
Doing EBC Yoga trek?
Day1: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day2: Full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
Day3: Kathmandu – Lukla Flight (30-35 min) & Lukla – Phakding Trek (866ft., 2640m.): 3 – 4 hours
Day4: Phakding – Namche Bazaar trek (3440m., 11319ft.): 5 – 6 hours
Day5: Acclimatization in Namche Bazaar & Hike to Khumjung (3970m., 13020ft.): 5 hours
Day6: Trek to Tengboche(3860m., 12694ft.): 6 – 7 hours
Day7: Trek to Dingboche (4410m., 14300ft.): 5 – 6 hours
Day8: Dingboche: Acclimatization
Day9: Trek to Lobuche (4910m., 16207ft.): 5 hours
Day10: Trek to Everest Base Camp then Back to Gorakshep
Day11: Hike to Kalapatthar (5550m., 16962ft.): 2hr 30min then trek down to Periche (4200m.): 7 hours
Day12: Trek back to Namche Bazaar (3441m.): 6 hours
Day13: Trek to Lukla: 7 hours
Day14: Fly back to Kathmandu
Day15: Farewell & Departure
(Note: B.L.D, Plan Including / B: Breakfast, L: Lunch & D: Dinner.)
1. How difficult is trek to Everest Panorama and how can we prepare?
Trekking to Everest Panorama is an easy trek as compared to others. And our company also provides well skilled guides and potters to help you during the trek. People with weak ankles, lungs, hearts problems may suffer more difficulty on trekking. Well preparation is needed for every trek.
2. What about safety measurements and altitude sickness do the guides and porters have their insurance in Everest Panorama trek?
Worrying for safety measurements? Our guides having long experience are much professional for handling such issues with various means of safety measurements. For common health issues like: headache, common cold, diarrhea, vomiting, we provide you first aid medicines. In case of being sick in the mountain, Sunrise Adventure Trek will make proper arrangements rescue by helicopter, for this you should have better travel insurance. If our guide and porters may suffer from sickness, they have also travel and medical insurance and we will also rescue by helicopter.
3. What about guide & porter, do they have well training?
Guides and potters provided to our guests had complete accomplishment of several trainings required for their professions by the Ministry of Nepal Tourism. Having well experience in tourism sector as a guide or potter, make easy to explain all the information required for trekking and can create very familiar environment to the guests.
4. What about communication system during trek?
As all the porters and guides are well certified by the Ministry of Nepal tourism they can easily understand and speak English languages during the trek. On the other hand, we can also provide you guides and potters according to your own understanding languages.
5. Do I need to give tips to guide and potter and if how much?
It’s difficult to mention about tipping which is up to your happiness, but guides and potters do expect the tips at the end of the trip. However, normally people can give minimum 10% of their total payment to the guide and porter.
6. What kind of food, drinking water and accommodation do we have on Everest Panorama trek?
Trek to Everest Base Camp with Sunrise Adventure Trek includes trekking lodges or guest houses as accommodation with twin bed sharing room, if you are in a group and if you are solo traveler, you have private room. Regarding meals, we will have some options to choose like: continental foods, Italian, Indian and Chinese cuisine etc. For drinking water, you can buy the mineral bottles or safe drinking water from hotel either you can bring water tablets.
7. How many hour should I walk per day and what happened if I am slow walker in the group?
Normally, we have to walk around 5 to 7 hours per day, if you are slow in walk the team leader will professionally manage to you walking with our assistance guide and potter.
8. What about the weather conditions and Lukla flight?
Firstly, we have to take a flight to Lukla in the morning then we start trek from Lukla but sometimes due to the air traffic and weather problems, the flight may be delayed or canceled. Due to uncertainty of Lukla weather, we are not sure about untimed flight. If there will be frequent weather problem, we do arrange a flight by helicopter chopper and for this you have to pay additionally.
9. What is the limitation of weight to Lukla flight and where do I store my extra bags?
You can carry 10 kg luggage plus 5 kg hand bag and if you want to carry more than the limit you have to pay extra charges. You can keep your extra bags in your hotel or in the office in Kathmandu.