The highlight of Everest Everest Gokyo Lake Trek / Gokyo Ri Trekking
- Everest Gokyo Lake trek is famous trek which is an opportunity to observe the tallest peaks. Stunning mountains view like Cho you (8188m\26864ft.), Gyachung Kang (7952m\260ft.), Everest (8848m\29028ft.), Lhotse (8516m\27940ft.) and many more.
- Everest Gokyo Lake trek provides you views of biggest Sherpa village and monasteries where you can explore the famous Sherpa culture, their tradition, rituals, and beliefs.
- Budget able and friendly trip itinerary all-inclusive package with 3 meals every day
- The main attraction of this trek is enchanting Gokyo Lake and Gokyo Ri and world’s biggest glacier, Ngozumpa Glacier, Khumbu icefalls. Trek to Gokyo provides you unforgettable moments of your life
- Trek to Gokyo lake and climb Gokyo Ri offers the stunning Sunrise and Sunset view on Himalaya.
- The magnificent view of the oligotrophic freshwater lake of the first lake, Second Lake, Gokyo Lake fourth Lake, fifth lake and many more glacier lakes.
- Everest Gokyo Lake takes to tranquil Gokyo Valley,
- Climb to Gokyo Ri is the best viewpoint in the Khumbu region for Mount Everest, Mount Makalu, Mount Cho, Oyu, and surrounding Himalaya ranges and peaks
Trip Summarize –
The Marvelous Everest Gokyo Lake Trek / Gokyo Ri Trekking is most fascinating trek which is situated in 5350m above sea level. It’s an attractive journey passing through Goki Ri and Goko lake to go to Everest base camp. In Gokyo Lake Trekking we get to enjoy the true scenery of Nepal including the tallest mountains like Cho you Gyachung Kang, Everest (8848), Lhotse etc.
One of the breathtaking moments is when you can enjoy the up-close view of the Himalayas. First, fly to Lukla and passing through the hills and valleys, visit monasteries, Sherpa villages. Luka is trekking point of Everest region. Savor the stunningly beautiful views of Gokyo lakes. To know the people lifestyle and culture are the major attraction of the Gokyo cholla pass trek. We can see the better views of the Everest and surrounding Himalayas from Gokyo Ri fascinating glaciers are the next famous fascinating place to explore. Everest Gokyo Lake Trek / Gokyo Ri Trekking is the great view of Gokyo Lake and Everest.
However, its also a bit difficult and adventure trail to go to Everest base camp with conquering the high passes if you have more days you can go to Everest base camp trek with Gokyo Chola pass. Gokyo Lake trek is a similar height as Everest base camp trek but conquering the glaciers and lakes from the trail during Everest Gokyo Lake Trek / Gokyo Ri Trekking.
Climb to Gokyo Riffers the stunning 360-degree views with Grand view of Mount Everest, Mount Makalu, Cho Oyu, deep clear blue lakes. The Gokyo lake is holy lakes for both Hindu and Buddhist. this Gokyo lake trek is an excellent choice to experience forHimalaya, Lakes, Glacier, Sherpa Culture
Visiting the biggest Sherpa village – Khumjung village, nice rivers is another attraction during the Everest Gokyo Lake Trek / Gokyo Ri Trekking trek. We can see the village and visit exotic monasteries. The Hillary School and finally return to Namche for the overnight stay, then back to Lukla and fly to Kathmandu. Gokyo Lake trekking is one of the best trekking in Nepal to explore great glaciers.
Interested for Gokyo Lake,Gokyo Ri and Everest Base Camp at Once click here
Day: 1 Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft)
Day: 2 Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation – B
Day: 3 Kathmandu – Lukla Flight (35 min) & Lukla – Phakding Trek (866ft., 2640m.): 3 – 4 hours – B.L.D
Day: 4 Phakding – Namche Bazaar trek (3440m., 11319ft.): 5 – 6 hours – B.L.D
Day: 5 Acclimatization in Namche Bazaar – B.L.D
Day: 6 Trek to Phorste Thanga (3680 meters) – 5 hours – B.L.D
Day: 7 Trek to Machhermo (4470 meters) -5 hours – B.L.D
Day: 8 Trek to Gokyo (4790 meters) -5.30 hours – B.L.D
Day: 9 Trek to Gokyo Ri (5483m.) and then Back to Gokyo -5 hours – B.L.D
Day: 10 Trek to Dole (4200 meters) 6 hour – B.L.D
Day: 11 Trek to Namche Bazzar – B.L.D
Day: 12 Trek to Lukla (2804 meters) 6 hour – B.L.D
Day: 13 Morning flight to Kathmandu from Lukla -35 min – B. D
Day: 14 Transfer for your final flight and departure. – B
(Note: B.L.D, Plan Including / B: Breakfast, L: Lunch & D: Dinner.)