- Everest Panorama trek is short popular trekking in Everest region
- Moderate trek in term of physical fitness and less chance of altitude sickness
- A chance to Explore sherpa culture Buddhist monastery
- Mount Everest view trekking provides you the closest views of Mount Everest in a very short time.
- Enjoy Marvelous views of Mount Everest plus various other neighboring mountains along with ancient monasteries: Tyanboche monastery.
- Everest mini Trek through the trail leads you to Sagarmatha National Park where you can observe many floras and faunas of Everest region. Wild habitats like musk deer, spotted deer, red panda, wild yak etc. in beautiful rhododendron forest. Along with this, trek provides you with a great chance to explore the famous culture of “Sherpa” people, following their own unique traditions.
Everest Panorama Trek also called Mount Everest view trek is famous for easy and short but still, it is very scenic to enjoy the beautiful Himalayas. It takes you to introduce Sherpa villages and its culture with great views of the world’s high mountains including Mount Everest. Everest Panorama Trekking starts from Lukla after half an hour mountain flight from Kathmandu.
Likewise, you stay one more extra day at Namche for acclimatization. This day hike to Syangboche, one of the major spot for the view of Mt. Everest (8848 m), Mount Lhotse (8516m), Mount Amadablam, Mount Thamserku, Mount Kwangde etc. Then you walk down to Khumjung village a typical Sherpa village. Sherpas are ethnic people of the mountain region.
Lots of the renowned climbers belong to this community. In Khumjung you meet local people, see their lifestyle. Visiting Khumjung monastery makes your walking more worthwhile. If you want to go Everest base camp and Kalapathar you can do Everest helicopter tour within a few hours. While you have long days you can do Everest base camp trek.
Outlined Itinerary for Everest view Trek
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport. (1350m)
Day 02: Fly to Lukla (2804m) and trek to Phakding (2610m) – 35 min. Flight & 3 hrs trek – B.L.D
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3450m/11318ft) – 5/6 hrs – B.L.D
Day 04: Namchhe Bazaar to Tyangboche (3860m/13664ft) – 6 hrs – B.L.D
Day 05: Tyangboche to Namchhe Bazaar – 5 hrs – B.L.D
Day 06: Namchhe Bazaar to Lukla – around 6 hrs – B.L.D
Day 07: Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu – 35 min. flight – B.D
Day 08: Departure/Farewell – B
(Note: B.L.D, Plan Including / B: Breakfast, L: Lunch & D: Dinner.)