Free walking tours in Kathmandu valley
Are you Looking for Free walking tours in Kathmandu valley ?
Searching for the great walking tour in Kathmandu to discover the ancient city with a local? Now no worries we do run free walking tour every 7 days in a week from Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal in a small size group.
Trip summarize –
The free walking tour in Kathmandu is only the best way to meeting with any age group of travelers to explore the oldest part of Kathmandu with a local guide. Experience Kathmandu valley like a local so you can join in a small size group for the tour. Your tour operator and guide is Mr. Suresh Bhandari he is an expert tour guide working around 15 years in the field of travel and tourism. He believes everything is possible in learning by doing. He is the student of literature. He completed his Master’s degree in English Literature so history is his main emphasis. During your tour, you can visit 2 world heritages sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
You can explore the history of Kathmandu its civilization is around 3000 years ago. Guiding to world heritage sites seen in Kathmandu. You can learn about history, cultures, religions, iconography and geography and the surroundings of local places during Free walking tours in Kathmandu valley.
Tour schedule – Private or small size group joining tour
Tour runs every day in a week (Sunday to Saturday)
Morning around 9: 00 am to 1: 00 pm ( Morning walking tour )
Afternoon around 3: 00 pm to 6: 00 pm (Day and evening walking tour )
Venue – Hotel Vaishali ,Thamel
Our everyday tours start from Hotel Vaishali, Thamel, Kathmandu Durbar square and Swyambhunath Stupa / Monkey temple including few local markets and exploring myths and legend of Kathmandu valley. We do support to the local communities and believe every youth should be independent to build own society. You will enjoy Sightseeing with beautiful scenery of Kathmandu city. Free tour visiting old heritage site in Kathmandu with durbar squares, stupas, and oldest temples find the religious tolerance between Hinduism and Buddhism.
Highlights of the tour –
- Suitable for the budget traveler and other any individual .
- Explore Kathmandu valley with local government license holders’ tour guide.
- Visiting temples, monastery and Durbar square by the experienced local guide.
- Explore hustling and bustling main local market of Kathmandu.
- This tour is suitable for anyone who has limited time in Kathmandu.
- Explore Kathmandu Durbar Square (Hanuman Dhoka ) and Swyambhunath stupa( Monkey temple).
- Learn actual knowledge of history and cultures of Kathmandu during the sightseeing tour .
(Note – The Free walking tour is the basis on tips – which depends on guiding experience and occupied time. So tips are according to your happiness and satisfaction of the tour.)
To confirm your tour please send us an email either send a message on Facebook or call in the below number .
Connect us in – Facebook
Email – Sunriseadventuertrek@gmail.com
Cell no. + 977-9851168665 (Whats app/ Viber)
Have a nice tour, thank you !
- Free walking tour to Kathmandu Durbar square and Shyambhunath/ Monkey temple
- Government license holder guide tour guide
Tour Excludes –
- Your tour entrance fee and meals items
Not really satisfied with this itinerary ? Make your own Customize It!
Leave your review on Free walking tours in Kathmandu valley Leave Review!