- Closely view of the massif Ganesh Himal and visit different temples and stupas.
- Experience of the mixed lifestyle of different ingenious people and their cultures
- Trekking to off the beaten trail and explore the hidden wilderness.
- Amazing views of Boudha Himal, Dorje Lakpa, Langtang Lirung with a marvelous chain of Ganesh Himal ranges.
- Ganesh Himal lies in the Eastern part of Nepal which also border of China. Name Ganesh is God of Elephant which stands for good luck. During Ganesh Himal trek you will enjoy your trek in off the beaten trail and unique cultures.
Day 1: Arrival in the Kathmandu [altitude 1340 m] at the Tribhuvan international airport (TIA)
Day 2: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi, (1503m/ 4931 ft.), 6 to 7 hours. – B.L.D
Day 3: Drive from Syabrubesi to Chawatar and then trek to Gatlang, (2238m/ 7342 ft.), 5 to 6 hours trek and 1 hour drive. – B.L.D
Day 4: Trek from Gatlang to Parvati Kunda, Patvati Kunda to Yuri Kharka and again from Yuri Kharka to Somdang, (3271m/ 10731 ft.), 6 to 7 hours. – B.L.D
Day 5: Trek from Somdang to Pangsang Pass at 3842m/ 12604 ft. within three and half an hour. – B.L.D
Day 6: Trek from Pangsang Pass to Tupling, from Tupling to Shertung and from Shertung to Chalish, (1875m/ 6151 ft.), 5 to 6 hours. – B.L.D
Day 7: Trek from Chalish to Hindung or Gomba Danda, (2402m/ 7880 ft.), 4 to 5 hours. – B.L.D
Day 8: Trek from Hindung to Thulo Dhunga, (3337m/ 10948 ft.), 4 to 5 hours. – B.L.D
Day 9: Trek from Thulo Dhunga to Base Camp/ Nojet Kharka, (3691m/ 12109 ft.), 6 hours trekking. – B.L.D
Day 10: Acclimatization day at Base Camp – B.L.D
Day 11: Trek back from Base Camp to Hindung, 7 to 8 hours Trek. – B.L.D
Day 12: Trek from Hindung to Hot spring and again from Hot Spring to Rachyat Gaon/ Kapur Gaon, (1500m/ 4921 ft.), 5 to 6 hours trek. – B.L.D
Day 13: Trek from Rachyat to Lapa and from Lapa to Khading Gaon, (2025m, 6643 ft.), 4 to 5 hours trek. – B.L.D
Day 14: Trek from Khading Gaon to Magne Goth, (2950m/ 9678 ft.), 4 hours walking. – B.L.D
Day 15: Trek from Magne Goth to Lapu Danda, (1250m/ 4101 ft.), 5 to 6 hours trek. – B.L.D
Day 16: Trek from Laphi Danda to Ganga Jamuna, (950m/ 3116 ft.), 5 to 6 hours trek. – B.L.D
Day 17: Trek from Ganga Jamuna to Tripurasundari, (850m/ 2788 ft.), 5 to 6 hours trek. – B.L.D
Day 18: Drive from Tripurasundari to Kathmandu, drive 5 to 6 hours.
Day 19: Derparture/ Farewell!! – B
(Note: B.L.D, Plan Including / B: Breakfast, L: Lunch & D: Dinner.)