The highlight of the Ghorepani Poonhill Yoga Trekking
- Explore the Annapurna region spectacular views of many stunning mountains enjoying with yoga and meditation.
- Massif view of Annapurna South (7219m\23684 ft.), Annapurna I (8091m\26545 ft.), Gangapurna(7454m\24455 ft.). Also scenic Dhaulagiri(8167m\26794 ft.) Fishtail, and Himchuli(6441m\21131ft.) Enjoy along with beautiful sunrise views from Poonhill.
Trip Summarize –
Doing Ghorepani Poonhill trek?
Day1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day2: Preparation for Trek and Kathmandu Valley sightseeing tour – B
Day3: Drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu – B.L.D
Day4: Drive to Nayapul from Pokhara (1.5 hrs) and trek to Thikedunga (4 hrs) 1500 m – B.L.D
Day5: Trek to Ghorepani (6 hrs / 2,800 m) – B.L.D
Day6: Hike up to Pun Hill (50 mints / 3,210 m) | Trek to Tadapani 2670 m – B.L.D
Day7: Trek to Jhinu Danda(1760m) 5 hrs – B.L.D
Day8: View Himalayas & Back to Dhampus Phedi then Pokhara – B.L.D
Day9: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu – B.D
Day10: Farewell – B
(Note: B.L.D, Plan Including / B: Breakfast, L: Lunch & D: Dinner.)
1. How difficult is trek to Ghorepani Poon Hill and how can we prepare?
Trekking to Ghorepani Poon Hill is an easy trek as compared to others. And our company also provides well skilled guides and potters to help you during the trek. People with weak ankles, lungs, hearts problems may suffer more difficulty on trekking. Well preparation is needed for every trek.
2. What about safety measurements and altitude sickness do the guides and porters have their insurance in Ghorepani Poon Hill trek?
Worrying for safety measurements? Our guides having long experience are much professional for handling such issues with various means of safety measurements. For common health issues like: headache, common cold, diarrhea, vomiting, we provide you first aid medicines. In case of being sick in the mountain, Sunrise Adventure Trek will make proper arrangements rescue by helicopter, for this you should have better travel insurance. If our guide and porters may suffer from sickness, they have also travel and medical insurance and we will also rescue by helicopter.
3. What about guide & porter, do they have well training?
Guides and potters provided to our guests had complete accomplishment of several trainings required for their professions by the Ministry of Nepal Tourism. Having well experience in tourism sector as a guide or potter, make easy to explain all the information required for trekking and can create very familiar environment to the guests.
4. What about communication system during trek?
As all the porters and guides are well certified by the Ministry of Nepal tourism they can easily understand and speak English languages during the trek. On the other hand, we can also provide you guides and potters according to your own understanding languages.
5. Do I need to give tips to guide and potter and if how much?
It’s difficult to mention about tipping which is up to your happiness, but guides and potters do expect the tips at the end of the trip. However, normally people can give minimum 10% of their total payment to the guide and porter.
6. What kind of food, drinking water and accommodation do we have on Ghorepani Poon Hill trek?
Trek to Everest Base Camp with Sunrise Adventure Trek includes trekking lodges or guest houses as accommodation with twin bed sharing room, if you are in a group and if you are solo traveler, you have private room. Regarding meals, we will have some options to choose like: continental foods, Italian, Indian and Chinese cuisine etc. For drinking water, you can buy the mineral bottles or safe drinking water from hotel either you can bring water tablets.
7. How many hours should I walk per day and what happened if I am a slow walker in the group?
Normally, we have to walk around 5 to 7 hours per day, if you are slow in walk the team leader will professionally manage to you walking with our assistance guide and potter.