- Langtang Gosainkunda Helambu Trekking is the best way to explore the religious, cultural as well as historical of this place.
- Trekking in Langtang region offers you the panoramic views of many stunning mountains including mt. Lantang range, Ganesh Himal. Trek through amazing wildlife like musk deer, spotted deer, leopard, wild yaks etc. in beautiful pine and bamboo forests.
- Explore Tibetan lifestyle and cultures. Visit one of the holy Gosainkunda lakes in Langtang region.
- It is considered as a holy lake by Hindu pilgrimages and worshiped by many Hinduism during the main festival of Janai Purnima.
Trip Summarize –
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu to Shabrubeshi (1460m). 7-9hrs drive – B.L.D
Day 03: Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel (2560m) – 5 hrs – B.L.D
Day 04: Lama Hotel to Langtang valley (3455m) – B.L.D
Day 05: Langtang to Kyanjing Gompa(3817m) – B.L.D
Day 06: Explore around the Kyanjing Gompa – B.L.D
Day07: Kyanjin Gompa to Ghodatabela(3020m) – B.L.D
Day 08: Ghodatabela to Bamboo Village (2145m) – B.L.D
Day 09: Bamboo to Thuloshyabru(2228m) – B.L.D
Day 10: Thuloshyabru to Sing Gompa(3250m) – B.L.D
Day 11: Sing Gompa to Gosaikunda(4397m) – B.L.D
Day 12: Goshaikunda to Dhunche(2030m) – B.L.D
Day 13: Drive back to Kathmandu by local bus – B.D
Day 14: Departure – B
(Note: B.L.D, Plan Including / B: Breakfast, L: Lunch & D: Dinner.)
1. How difficult is trek to Langtang, Gosaikunda, Helambu and how can we prepare?
Trekking to Langtang region is an easy trek as compared to others with various beautiful floras and faunas. And our company also provides well skilled guides and potters to help you during the trek. People with weak ankles, lungs, hearts problems may suffer more difficulty on trekking. Well preparation is needed for every trek.
2. What about safety measurements and altitude sickness do the guides and porters have their insurance in Langtang, Gosaikunda, Helambu trek?
Worrying for safety measurements? Our guides having long experience are much professional for handling such issues with various means of safety measurements. For common health issues like: headache, common cold, diarrhea, vomiting, we provide you first aid medicines. In case of being sick in the mountain, Sunrise Adventure Trek will make proper arrangements rescue by helicopter, for this you should have better travel insurance. If our guide and porters may suffer from sickness, they have also travel and medical insurance and we will also rescue by helicopter.
3. What about guide & porter, do they have well training?
Guides and potters provided to our guests had complete accomplishment of several trainings required for their professions by the Ministry of Nepal Tourism. Having well experience in tourism sector as a guide or potter, make easy to explain all the information required for trekking and can create very familiar environment to the guests.
4. What about communication system during trek?
As all the porters and guides are well certified by the Ministry of Nepal tourism they can easily understand and speak English languages during the trek. On the other hand, we can also provide you guides and potters according to your own understanding languages.
5. Do I need to give tips to guide and potter and if how much?
It’s difficult to mention about tipping which is up to your happiness, but guides and potters do expect the tips at the end of the trip. However, normally people can give minimum 10% of their total payment to the guide and porter.
6. What kind of food, drinking water and accommodation do we have on Langtang, Gosaikunda and Helambu trek?
Trek to Langtang region with Sunrise Adventure Trek includes trekking lodges or guest houses as accommodation with twin bed sharing room, if you are in a group and if you are solo traveler, you have private room. Regarding meals, we will have some options to choose like: continental foods, Italian, Indian and Chinese cuisine etc. For drinking water, you can buy the mineral bottles or safe drinking water from hotel either you can bring water tablets.
7. How many hours should I walk per day and what happened if I am a slow walker in the group?
Normally, we have to walk around 5 to 7 hours per day, if you are slow in walk the team leader will professionally manage to you walking with our assistance guide and potter.