Larke Peak Climbing details-
Expedition to Larke Peak in the Manaslu region provides you its own beautiful natural and historical sites. Larke Peak Climbing provides you beautiful moments exploring marvelous views of stunning Himalayas. Sunrise views of Mt. Langtang (7246m\23772ft.), Himchuli (6441\21131ft.), and Annapurna (8000m\26246ft.), etc. along with settlements of famous Sherpa. culture people, following their own different traditions, norms, rituals and beliefs and living style in their own way. Being one of the technical and more challenging peaks, climbing or expedition to Larke Peak. Larke peak requires previous experience along with good health physical condition. Also needed essential climbing equipment like snow bar, rope ice crow, etc.
Larke Peak 6249 m (20502 fits) is in the mid-northern Tibetan border of Nepal’s Gorkha district this peak is close to mount Manaslu 8163 m (26781 fits). You can get amazing insights into Tamang & Sherpa communities. Although, experience with their diversified culture and tradition of the locals’ people. along the trek. Not to forget that the trail is full of stunning views of Himalayan views and natural aspects. This trek makes sure you carry wonderful memory to cherish later in your homeland.
Moreover, to make successfully summit Larke’s peak, good physical fitness & previous experience are good to help. Your experience or training on rock climbing is required. We can use professional climbing gears and climb with the guidance of licensed & experienced climbing guides. From our side, we pack enough climbing equipment. Once successful approval of a licensed climbing guide we strongly believe in the safety climb of our all clients.
Our climbing starts from Kathmandu followed by a drive to Arughat. We trek to Lapubesi from here and reach Khorlabesi. Our trek proceeds to Jagat from Khorlabesi while reaching Deng the other day. From Deng, it is all the way up to Namrung and then to Samagaon to Manaslu Base Camp (440om) for the hike but later we return back to Samagaon. We trek to Samdo and then to Dharamsala – from Dharamsala we trek to Larkya-La which takes us to High Camp (5600m) the next day. Remember, when we come up to High Camp, you will want to stay here forever because of the amazing nature surrounding us. Enjoy breathtaking views of mountains like never seen before. As we wait for the next day to summit Larke Peak climb, we take rest or learn the basics of climbing from our professional climbing guides. After the successful summit of Larke Peak, we head all the way to the civilization of Kathmandu. Upon arrival, we arrange a small gathering with the team to celebrate the successful summit of Larke Peak.
Daily Outline Itinerary –
- Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m)
- Kathmandu Sightseeing & trek Preparation
- Drive to Arughat (608m) 7-8 hrs by local bus
- Trek to Lapubesi (884m) 6-7 hrs
- Trek to Khorlabesi (970m) 5-6 hrs
- Trek to Jagat (1340m) 5-6 hrs
- Trek to Deng (1860m)5-6 hrs
- Trek to Namrung (2630m) 5-6 hrs
- Trek to Samagaun (3520m) 6-7 hrs
- Acclimatization day, visit to Manaslu BC or Pungyen Gompa.
- Trek to Samdo Village (3875m) 3-4 hrs
- Trek to Dharmasala (4460m) about 4 hrs
- Trek to Larke La (5160m) 5-6 hrs
- Trek to High Camp (5600m) about 5 hrs
- Summit Larke Peak (6249m) & back to High Camp
- Reserve day
- Trek down to Bimtang (3800m) 5-6 hrs
- Trek to Dharapani (1963m) 7-8 hrs
- Trek to Syange (1100m) 6-7 hrs
- Take bus to Besi sahar – Kathmandu 7 hrs
- Kathmandu Sightseeing/Rest Day
- Fly back to home.