The highlight of Nagarkot Hiking / Trekking
- Most popular day hiking trail near Kathmandu in Bhaktapur district
- Experience the beautiful scenery of much Himalaya range view
- Feel with the local people culture in the local village
- Best place for Sunrise, Sunset, and place to see Mount Everest from near Kathmandu
- Enjoy with the beautiful valley, Terrace and many more
Nagarkot is one of the most pleasant hiking and biking destination to the viewpoint near Kathmandu. It is a trail 32 Km east from Kathmandu in Bhaktapur district of Bagmati zone. There are several good walks in and around Nagarkot such as Nature walk, view tower walk, Tamang village walk etc. The hill station is famous for sightseeing of the Himalayas and deep green valleys. Nagarkot Hiking also offers the sunrise view from snow-capped peaks of Himalayan range and a panoramic outlook of the whole Kathmandu valley. The beauty of this place is a lifetime memory for one who visits this place.
Just 38 km far from Kathmandu, Nagarkot is the most accessible and nearest place to take a nice glance of Highest Mountain Everest and also Manaslu, Langtang and Annapurna ranges.
Before Nagarkot was a tourist destination, it was the fort of rulers of Nepal. And because of its strategic location, it was used as the place to keep an eye on other Kingdoms and valleys.
Early in the morning we take drive to Nagarkot. It is one of the closest touristic destinations from where you can see the stunning views of Mountain giants likeManaslu, Langrang and Annapurna Range.