Offers you a great chance to explore stunning Himalayas of Nepal as the highest mountain Mt. Sagarmatha situated at an altitude of (8848m\29028ft.) along with many other famous mountain ranges like: Annapurna (8091m\26545ft.), Dhaulagiri (8167m\26795ft.), Kanchenjunga (8586m\28169ft.), Manaslu (8156m\26758ft.) etc. with diverse culture, traditions, rituals, customs, languages and norms. Along with this you can also observe the beautiful ancient monuments of India and living style of local people having their unique cultures and traditions.
Nepal and India tour is the most excitement package tour. This tour amazes any one with abundant culture and unique places that covers the most touristic places of Nepal and India.
In India, we visit the spectacular building that represents romance- “Taj Mahal”, the pink city known for its unusual rose-colored sand-stone architecture- “Jaipur”, the holiest place of India- “Vanarasi” and many many exotic and exciting places.
Nepal as a nation is culturally and geographically diverse with the topography varying in small distance. Nepal is widely famous around the world for the world’s Highest Mountain “Mt. Everest”, the birthplace of Lord Buddha also known as “The Light of Asia”, The biggest Hindu temple “Pashupatinath” and let’s not forget the friendliness and hospitality of Nepalese.
This tour is worth giving a go for its representation of exceptional value for money.
Our airport representative will pick up you showing with your name card and transfer to hotel and shortly briefing about program. Overnight at the hotel.
This day, we roam around Pashupatinath temple, BouddhanathStupa, Patan Durbar square and Swayambunathstupa and other historical monuments in Kathmandu valley. Overnight stay in hotel.
Today is half -day sightseeing tour of Davis Fall, Gupteswori Cave, Tibetan Refugee Camp, Boating at Phewa Lake evening free time to explore lakeside (Phewa lake). Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu along the way we see beautiful scenario of different hills and mountains and in the evening, join Nepali cultural show farewell dinner program.
Today you will arrive in Delhi and meet our representatives then transfer to hotel to take rest and for further trip planning.
We visit to Raj Ghat and shanty Vana - the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru, Jama Masjid. Then we drive to Delhi past Red Fort and Chandni Chowk. In afternoon we visit Qutub Minar built by Qutub-ud-Din Aibek in 1199, Humayun's Tomb, India Gate (War Memorial Arch), Lakshminarayan Temple - a modern Hindu Temple. We also drive past President's House, Parliament House, Akshardham Temple, Qutab Minar, Government Secretariat Buildings and Connaught Place shopping centre. Overnight stay will be at Delhi.
We take morning drive to Jaipur and keep our self-busy watching the Indian culture. Then, check in at hotel. Afternoon is free time.
Morning visit Amber Fort. Amber Fort was the ancient capital of the State. Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Afternoon tour of Jaipur - the capital of Rajasthan was given a color coat of pink a century ago in honour of Prince who came to visit here and ever since, it has retained this name and color. This city is built by Maharaja Jai Singh almost 260 years ago. Then we visit Maharaja’s city palace to the observatory and Ram Niwas Gardens. After that we drive past Hawa Mahal and through the pink rose residential and business areas.
Drive to Agra enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri enroute. Fatehpur Sikri is 40 km from Agra and built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water. Here you can see the graceful buildings that include the Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chisti, Panch Mahal and other Palaces. Our overnight is at Agra.
In the early morning we visit to the famous and beautiful Palace “Taj Mahal” which is built by Moghul Emperor Shahjahn in 1630 for his beloved Queen Mumtaz Mahal for enshrining her mortal remains. Taj Mahl was by over 20,000 workers and took 20 years to build. Later we visit the Agra Fort where we can visit the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Also we visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daullah which was built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father. We drive to Delhi in afternoon for safe journey to home.
Take a flight from Delhi to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel and take rest.
Cost Included for Nepal and India
- Patan & Pashupatinath city tours inclusive of private vehicle
- Mineral water during the sightseeing
- Professional tour guide
- Government tax.
- All airport pick up and departure by private car, Jeep, Hiace with A/C
- All transportation in a private Hiace, jeep , Scorpio etc
- star category hotel in the Kathmandu and in New Delhi with 2 double room with king size bed including all breakfast basis during tour
- Whole accommodations during trips we will provide some fruits and bottle of drinking water during tour
- Total 10 meals items included (Breakfast and Dinner)
- First aid medicine items,
- Our T-shirt & Trip achievement certificate
- All tour entrance fee will be cost around ($ 200 P/P) some place cost minimum $ 3 up to $18 for the entrance fee it’s up to the different place differ in entrance cost
- Friendly and professional Italic guide his salary, accommodation, meals and insurance
- One especial cultural show and farewell dinner program in Kathmandu and some meals in Delhi
- Our all government tax official expenses
Cost Excluded for Nepal and India
- Items of a personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks etc.
- Tips & Gratuities
- Monuments entrance permit and fees
- Extra meals in the Kathmandu & New Delhi your personal expenses, extra drinks items except water
- Your travel insurance & tips for the guide etc