- Rara Lake (Queen of the lake) getting a popular destination offers a glimpse of culture and scenery, stunning view of snow-capped mountains, gigantic cliffs, terrace.
- A unique Trekking to Rara Lake offers the opportunity to explore Nepal’s biggest, deepest oligotrophic freshwater Lake at an altitude of 2990m/9810ft.
- Enjoy the deep blue clear magnificent view of Lake, the reflected view of mountains on the lake.
- Rara Lake trek takes to the Hilly village and villagers with own custom, tradition, and culture Visit the lake, Thakurbaba Hindu Temple on the southeast corner of the lake
- The chance to experience the world’s endogenous, unique flora and fauna.
- Rara lake trek unexplored trekking to Karnali region offers a quiet, beautiful enchanting experience
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft)
Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing: World Heritage Sites
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj (150m/490 ft): 1 hour
Day 04: Fly from Nepalgunj to Jumla (2,540m/8,334ft): 20 minutes
Day 05: Trek from Jumla to Chere Chaur (3055m/10,023ft)
Day 06: Chere Chaur to Chalachaur (2980m/9,777ft)
Day 07: Chalachaur to Sinja Valley (2490m/ft.)
Day 08: Sinja to Ghorosingha (3050m/10007ft)
Day 09: Ghorosingha to Rara Lake (3010m/9876ft)
Day 10: Explore Rara Lake
Day 11: Rara Lake to Pina (2440m/ 8006ft)
Day 12: Pina to Bumra (2850m/9351ft)
Day 13: Trek ends: Bumra to Jumla (2540m/8334ft)
Day 14: Fly to Nepalgunj, fly to Kathmandu
Day 15: Final departure
(Note: B.L.D, Plan Including / B: Breakfast, L: Lunch & D: Dinner.)