Highlight of Sikkim & Darjeeling Tour –
- Naturally blessed Sikkim provides you unforgettable moments of your life with various floras and faunas. Travelling to Sikkim & Darjeeling provides you beautiful views of stunning mountains.
- View of lush green forests, amazing hill lands, pine forest and green tea gardens. Visit different people along with very beautiful settlements of local people.
Why to travel Sikkim & Darjeeling ?
Sikkim and Darjeeling tour is the one you should and must try once in life. Moreover, this tour is filled with Himalayas, the scenery place and the natural thrill. Sikkim and Darjeeling provide the perfect setting of Himalaya Mountains. Likewise enjoy with their gentle climate, green hills, pine forests, and valleys with long long stretches of green tea gardens. Sikkim is mainly influenced by Buddhism and because of it Buddhists temples, monasteries and learning centers can be found. Thus, Darjeeling is mostly inhabited by the Lepchas, Nepalese, Tibetans, Indians, and Bhutanese.
Our Darjeeling Tour begins with our arrival at Darjeeling. Representatives from Sunrise Adventure will receive you either kathmandu airport or Bhadrapur Airport (Nepal Border) in case we are coming from Nepal. In addition, from Darjeeling we will pace forward to Kalimpong which is followed by Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim. However after that we move to Pelling and visit the Khechopalri Lake. Sightseeing around lake and consequently, we return back to Darjeeling.
1. How difficult is trek to Everest Panorama and how can we prepare?
Trekking to Everest Panorama is an easy trek as compared to others. And our company also provides well skilled guides and potters to help you during the trek. People with weak ankles, lungs, hearts problems may suffer more difficulty on trekking. Well preparation is needed for every trek.
2. What about safety measurements and altitude sickness do the guides and porters have their insurance in Everest Panorama trek?
Worrying for safety measurements? Our guides having long experience are much professional for handling such issues with various means of safety measurements. For common health issues like: headache, common cold, diarrhea, vomiting, we provide you first aid medicines. In case of being sick in the mountain, Sunrise Adventure Trek will make proper arrangements rescue by helicopter, for this you should have better travel insurance. If our guide and porters may suffer from sickness, they have also travel and medical insurance and we will also rescue by helicopter.
3. What about guide & porter, do they have well training?
Guides and potters provided to our guests had complete accomplishment of several trainings required for their professions by the Ministry of Nepal Tourism. Having well experience in tourism sector as a guide or potter, make easy to explain all the information required for trekking and can create very familiar environment to the guests.
4. What about communication system during trek?
As all the porters and guides are well certified by the Ministry of Nepal tourism they can easily understand and speak English languages during the trek. On the other hand, we can also provide you guides and potters according to your own understanding languages.
5. Do I need to give tips to guide and potter and if how much?
It’s difficult to mention about tipping which is up to your happiness, but guides and potters do expect the tips at the end of the trip. However, normally people can give minimum 10% of their total payment to the guide and porter.
6. What kind of food, drinking water and accommodation do we have on Everest Panorama trek?
Trek to Everest Base Camp with Sunrise Adventure Trek includes trekking lodges or guest houses as accommodation with twin bed sharing room, if you are in a group and if you are solo traveler, you have private room. Regarding meals, we will have some options to choose like: continental foods, Italian, Indian and Chinese cuisine etc. For drinking water, you can buy the mineral bottles or safe drinking water from hotel either you can bring water tablets.
7. How many hour should I walk per day and what happened if I am slow walker in the group?
Normally, we have to walk around 5 to 7 hours per day, if you are slow in walk the team leader will professionally manage to you walking with our assistance guide and potter.
8. What about the weather conditions and Lukla flight?
Firstly, we have to take a flight to Lukla in the morning then we start trek from Lukla but sometimes due to the air traffic and weather problems, the flight may be delayed or canceled. Due to uncertainty of Lukla weather, we are not sure about untimed flight. If there will be frequent weather problem, we do arrange a flight by helicopter chopper and for this you have to pay additionally.
9. What is the limitation of weight to Lukla flight and where do I store my extra bags?
You can carry 10 kg luggage plus 5 kg hand bag and if you want to carry more than the limit you have to pay extra charges. You can keep your extra bags in your hotel or in the office in Kathmandu.