Singu Chuli Peak Climbing / Expedition
Singu Chuli Peak Climbing / Expedition Trekking towards the Singu Chuli Peak is also known as “Flute Peak”. Flute peak climbing provides you a great chance to explore the marvelous views of stunning Himalayas. while you climbing Singu Chuli Peak can see like Dhaulagiri (8167m\26795ft.), Annapurna I (8091m\26545ft.). Next Annapurna II (7937m\26040ft.), III (7555m\24786ft.),. Mount Annapurna IV (7525m\24688ft.), Hiunchuli (6441m\21131ft.) and Machapuchrey (6993m\22942ft.). This trek also offers you a great chance to explore the culture and local living style of the Annapurna region. People, following their own distinct language, traditions, norms, and rituals. Different endangered wildlife habitats like red panda, spotted deer, musk deer, wild yaks. Being one of the difficult and technically challenging peaks, it requires previous experience with good physical of an individual.
Moreover, Singu Chuli Peak 6501m (21328 fits), also called Flute Peak which is a beautiful mountain located in the Annapurna region. Climbing the peak is hard and difficult for commercial climbers as compared to other trekking mountains. because you have to hustle through very steep parts and climb a 100-foot high block of ice-coated snow before reaching the top of the mountain. Also, this area is prone to stone fallings and landslide occurs, mainly due to the effect of Global Warming & because of ut we might need to change the route. While in the trek/climb some suffer from serious altitude sickness due to difficulties in adjusting with new altitude.
However, those were about the climb, but the trekking; it is simply awe-inspiring because our trail goes the famous Annapurna Base Camp’s route. Similarly, anyone with good physical fitness can easily do this trek. Enjoy the amazing south face of Annapurna I (8091m) with natural amphitheater you won’t forget. – The first climb was made by mountain climber Wilf Noyce and David Cox from North-East Face.
Our expedition journey begins to drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara. Pokhara is the second tourist hub of Nepal with amazing mountain views and endless adventure activities to choose from. From Pokhara, we drive to Nayapul and start trekking to Thikhedhunga for about 5 hrs. We trek to Ghorepani Poonhill for an amazing sunrise/sunset view at 3210m. Moreover, the next day, we trek till we reach Annapurna Base Camp via Machhapuchhre Base Camp. We take rest at ABC for a day and then continue to Tent peak base camp. From Tent Peak base camp, we climb to Tent Peak High camp and acclimatize for a day there. We stay active throughout the day by training and learning techniques to climb. We trek to Singu Chuli Base Camp I then to Base Camp II and finally ascend Singu Chuli Peak. The return journey is the same up to the Machhapuchhre Base Camp. Then we change our route from there but we reach Pokhara at the end to take a drive to Kathmandu.
- Arrive at Kathmandu (1345m4411ft) & transfer to hotel
- Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (820 m/2689ft) – 5 hrs
- Drive to Nayapul & Trek to Tikhedhunga (1577m/5172ft) 1.5 hrs drive & 4 hrs trek
- Trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2855m/9364ft) – 6 hrs
- Morning hike to Poonhill (3210m/10528ft) & Trek to Tadapani (2590m/8495ft) 5-6 hrs
- Trek from Tadapani to Chhomrong (2340m/7675ft) 5-6 hrs
- Trek from Chhomrong to Bamboo (2335m/7658ft) 4-5 hrs
- Trek from Bamboo to Deurali (3230m/10594ft) 5-6 hrs
- Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m/13546ft) via Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m/12136ft) 4-5 hrs
- Rest at Annapurna Base Camp
- Trek from Annapurna BC to Tent Peak BC (4800m/15744ft) about 6 hrs
- Trek from Ten Peak Base Camp to High Camp (5,200m/17056ft) 5-6 hrs
- Rest at Tent Peak High Camp.
- Climbing High Camp to Singu Chuli Camp I (5,500m/18040ft) 5-6 hrs
- Singu Chuli Camp I to Singu Chuli Camp II (5,800m/19024ft) 5-6 hrs
- Summit Singu Chuli Peak (6,501m/21328ft) & back to Singu Chuli Camp II 8-9 hrs
- Singu Chuli Camp II to Tent Peak Base Camp 5-6 hrs
- Trek from Tent Peak Base Camp to Machhapuchhre Base Camp 5-6 hrs
- Trek from Machhapuchhre Base Camp to Sinuwa (2340/7675ft) 5-6 hrs
- Trek from Sinuwa to Jhinudanda (1750m/5740ft) 4-5 hrs
- Trek from Jhinudanda to Pothana (1890m/6199ft) 5-6 hrs
- Trek from Pothana to Dhampus Phedi (1130m/3706ft) 4-5 hrs & Drive to Pokhara
- Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Departure from International Airport