Highlights of Yubra Himal Peak Climbing-
Yubra Himal Peak climbing takes you to Rasuwa district, exploring various floras and faunas of the Langtang region. This trek provides you marvelous views of stunning Himalayas RANGE. Along with amazing wildlife and vegetation of this region. Trek to Yubra Himal also includes observation of the deepest George “Kaligandaki”. And beautiful landscape during the trail. Besides this, you can also explore beautiful Tamang settlements of the Langtang region. The living style of local people with their unique culture, traditions, and rituals.
Attempts to climb Yubra Himal Peak (6035m) are very rare. One source says that less than 10 attempts are made since 2002. And this is an opportunity for adventure lovers to explore the unknown territory of Yubra Himal Peak. Climbing Yubra Peak involves technical toughness and sound physical fitness is expected by looking at the demand of the climbing.
However, Yubra Himal peak 6035 m (19799 fit ) is situated in the Rasuwa district of Nepal and takes you along the remote part of the Langtang region. Other trips include the amazing and memorable Tamang culture and beautiful landscape along the trail.
Many mountains like Ganesh Himal 7422 m/ 24350 ft. Langshisha Ri 6427 m/ 21085 fit , Dorje Lakpa 6966m/ 22854 fit. Lantang Lirung 7234 m/ 23734 ft. Mount Yala peak 5700m/ 18700 fit, Naya Kang Peak 5844 m / 19173 fit, Shishapangma 8027 m/ 26335 fit, etc can be seen during this trek. First, our trip starts with a drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi from where we officially start our trek. Then our trip follows up the famous Lama Hotel then Langtang Valley afterward we reach Kyanjin Gompa – here we climb up to Kyanjin Ri (4750m).
Next up to Kyanjin Gompa the trail was the normal Langtang valley trail and now we change our trail by hiking toward Yubra Base Camp. Likewise, from here we gradually pick higher altitudes and in most of the stop. We learn techniques to use climbing gear and types of equipment like ice-ax, ropes, crampons so on. Also, resting is very necessary, especially in the mountain. Therefore, we reserve as much of our energy as possible. Upon reaching the top of the Yubra Himal, we celebrate for a while, take snaps & finally return back to camp. Our return journey to the civilization of Kathmandu is through the same route. Upon arriving Kathmandu, we organize a small get-together with Sherpa’s, climbing guides. And other staff to celebrate the successful summit.
- Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m)
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu & pre-trip preparations and briefing program
- from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1420m) – Drive 7 hrs
- Trek to Lama Hotel (2804m) – about 6 hrs
- Trek to Langtang Valley (3500m) – 5 hrs
- Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3800m) – 3 hrs
- Trek to Yubra Himal Base Camp (4900m) – about 6 hrs
- Trek to High Camp (5500m) – about 6 hrs
- Trek to High Camp II (5700m) – about 6 hrs
- Summit Yubra Himal (6035m) – about 7 hrs
- Trek to Kyanjin Gompa – 6 hrs
- Trek to Lama Hotel (2470m) – about 6 hrs
- Trek to Thulo Syabru (2130m) – about 6 hrs
- Trek to Dhunche (1962m) – about 6 hrs
- Drive to Kathmandu – 7 hrs