Mount Amadablam climbing
Mount Amadablam 6812 m (22349 fits) climbing is one of the most renowned peaks climbing in the world. Amadablam climbing is one of the technical mountain climbing locations in the Khumbu region. Ama Dabla is just 15 kilometers far from Mount Everest. It will take 25 to 28 days to climb Ama Dablam from Kathmandu ascent to Amadablam and back to Kathmandu. Amadablam climbing covers the way to Everest base camp where can see the tremendous view of Mount Ama Dablam in the center of Khumbu valley.
However, Mt. Ama Dablam is situated in the heart of the Khumbu region so obviously, you can savor the amazing beauty and Sherpa culture of the Everest region. You can book your climbing any time of the year. Especially spring and autumn which is the best time of the year for any mountaineering in Nepal.
Ama Dablam climbing highlights-
- Enjoy the amazing view from the top of Mount Amadablam.
- The unique experience of the Sherpa culture and lives style of the Khumbu region and explore the hidden germs of (UNSECO ) listed Sagarmatha National Park.
- The unique experience of Hindu and Buddhist culture and visit hidden landscapes of Khumbu region.
- Beautiful experience of the mixed climbing ice climbing, technical and rock climbing.
Ama Dablam climbing Difficulties?
Mt. Ama Dablam climbing is difficult and technical peak climbing. Ama Dablam climbing is the best alpine climbing for mountaineer lovers. We will follow the southwest ridge to ascent Ama Dablam. Ama Dablam’s climbing includes ice climbing, technical and rock climbing. However, if you have your previous experience of peak climbing will obviously help to summit Ama Dablam. We can see the close views of Mount Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, and Lhotse from the summit part of the Ama Dablam.
AmaDablam Climbing Safety?
Safety is the key point for any adventure. We do have our all local base trekking guides Sherpa and climbing crew in our team so will provide first-hand service. Sunrise Adventure treks will comfort and safety arrangement of your successful climbing to Mount Amadablam. Nevertheless, our guide and Sherpa team members had frequently ascended many times to AmaDablama and another 8000-meter peak including Mount Everest. We will provide you very supportive and expert team to make your climbing successful.
- Arrival in Kathmandu 1300 m (4265 fits) transfer to hotel and overnight stay
- Preparation day last-minute shopping and briefing
- Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and trek to Phakding 2650 m/ 8694 fit and overnight stay/ 4 hrs trek
- Trek from Phakding to Namchebazar (3440m/ 11286fit) 4 hrs trek
- Acclimatization day in Namche Bazar and explore and hiking
- Trek form Namche to Pangbouche (3860 m 12644fit) 6 hrs walk
- Trek from Debuche to Amadablam Base Camp
- Rest day in Amadablam Base Camp
- Training day in Amabablam Base camp
- Extra day and climb to 5800m
- Extra day and climb to 5900m
- Climb camp 1 to camp2 6100 m and back to base camp
- Rest day and final preparation before heading to ascent
- Climb base camp to Camp 1 5900 m
- Climb camp 1 to camp 2 (6100 m/ 20014 fit)
- Climb camp 2 to camp 3 (6400m/ 20998 fit)
- Climb camp 3 to the final summit and back to base camp 2 (6100m / 20014 fit)
- Climb form camp 2 to Base camp (4600m/20998 fit)
- Rest day in base camp
- Trek from base camp to Namche Bazar
- Trek from Namche to to Lukla
- Fly form Lukla to Kathamndu
- Extra rest day in Kathmandu
- Finally, departure flight back to home